Join Devflovv as a Full-Time MEAN/MERN Stack Developer
Are you a MEAN / MERN Stack Developer looking for an opportunity to further improve your skills and knowledge? If you are a technology enthusiast filled with passion and energy to create impacts, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a motivated and talented MEAN / MERN Stack Developer to join our talented team!
What are you responsible for:
- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
- Collaboration with IT team, researchers, designers for designing robust apps and encouraging business goals
- Creating features in apps that have a mobile responsive design
- Testing applications and fixing bugs, along with security and data protection features
- Establish code architecture decisions for supporting scalability and good performance
- Participation with developers for the creation of scalable RESTful APIs
- Conducting code reviews of peer developers
Your Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, Angular (or React)
- Sound understanding of MVC and design patterns
- Excellent grasp of data structures and designing and developing ReST APIs
- Good skills of either RDBMS (e.g. MySQL or PostgreSQL) or NoSQL (MongoDB or equivalent)
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in MEAN/MERN Stack development, at least 2 years of experience in Node.js
- Experience in developing responsive web applications using HTML 5, CSS3 and Bootstrap
- Good communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies and ability to participate in local and remote Sprints.
- Good grasp of UI / UX concepts.
- Should have experience in using Git & VSCode.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, CI/CD, Gitflow, shell scripting
- Experience in application architecture, server management, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design, and website performance
- Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
- Server management skills
- Good communication skills
- Critical thinking and time management
- Good team players and ability to lead a team of developers
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Collaboration skills to support business goals
- Competence for individual contribution
We are a fast-growing start up that is changing the future of work. Devflovv exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. We have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both developers and organizations around the world.
For developers, Devflovv offers competitive long term career opportunities with most successful technology organizations from North America. You will have the opportunity to work on several challenging projects, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Devflovv provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Devflovv, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!